Blast-Off Concrete Buildup and Splatter Remover
This product is non-corrosive and non-hazardous according to OSHA and federal DOT standards. It is safe to use for concrete removal on all surfaces.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
For the best concrete remover available, look no further. Blast-Off is a concrete buildup and splatter remover that lives up to its name. It rapidly softens concrete so it can be blasted away by a power washer without damaging equipment. Blast-Off’s cleaning ability comes from a powerful carboxyl-containing organic molecule found in beets and sugar cane.
Clean Concrete From Any Surface
When we say it's safe on everything, we really mean it. Use Blast-Off concrete remover on any of these surfaces:
- Metal paint
It won't corrode or damage anything. As a result, you can spray it on your truck mixers, drum mixers, forms and accessories, electric buggies, dosing equipment, pavers, pumps, mechanical plates and shovels, scaffolding, hand tools, and more! Furthermore, it's completely safe on tires, windows, electrical cords, as well as the tough surfaces.
How to Apply Blast-Off
When sprayed with a Pump Foamer, Blast-Off is ready to use and creates a thick, rich foam that clings to horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces for increased efficiency. A powerful detergent cuts through, oil, dirt and exhaust soot, in order to fully clean any and all surfaces. Blast-Off contains a red pH-sensitive dye that eventually becomes transparent (water white) indicating a neutral pH and signaling that the applied product has completed its reactive cleaning process.
For bigger jobs and equipment, check out the concentrated formula, Blast-Off Foam Concentrate.
Advantages of this Concrete Remover
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
- Rapidly softens concrete buildup for power washer removal
- Green Engineered™ in order to be safe for workers and the environment
- Non-damaging and non-corrosive to equipment
- Does not require a pH neutralizer
- Ready to use, no dilution necessary
- Eliminates costly damage of blasting machines and chipping hammers
- Contains no mineral acid
- No odor
- Safe to leave on tools and equipment overnight in order to loosen heavy buildup
- Also great for removing mortar, efflorescence and other calcium-based salt deposits