Rust Remover and Concrete Buildup Remover
Rust remover for steel forms prevents flash rusting.
Note: Choose Options to Buy Online
Ready to Use: Kem-Ex-It Plus
Ready to use without dilution or mixing, Kem-Ex-It Plus rust remover is an ideal product for getting rid of rust lingering on steel forms, avoiding damage caused by sandblasters and other harsh cleaning methods. Through a chemical reaction, Kem-Ex-It Plus breaks down and softens rust buildup until it is ready for easy removal by a power washer. After removal, steel surfaces are left with a protective barrier that temporarily guards against flash rusting.
Kem-Ex-It Plus also removes concrete and mortar buildup on forms, equipment and tools. Additionally, Kem-Ex-It Plus contains a powerful detergent that cuts through form oil residue on steel and aluminum surfaces. Finally, all residue easily washes away with water.
When applied using Nox-Crete’s Pump Foamer, Kem-Ex-It Plus produces a thick foam that clings to vertical and overhead surfaces for exceptional effectiveness. Use with Neutralizer to eliminate flash rusting caused by chlorinated water during the rinse cycle.
- On steel forms to remove rust and also to protect cleaned surfaces from flash rusting
- To quickly remove hardended concrete buildup on steel and aluminum forms
- On scaffolding, screw jacks, post shores, screeds, pumps and mixers to remove concrete buildup
- To remove mortar splashings and also lime water deposits on concrete and masonry
- Removing rust stains on concrete
Advantages of this Rust Remover
- Fast acting effervescent action quickly dissolves salt as well as lime deposits and hardened concrete buildup in minutes
- Removes rust scale from steel and forms a protective barrier to prevent flash rust
- Rich thick foam (when applied with Nox-Crete's Pump Foamer) clings to vertical and overhead surfaces
- Ready to use and concentrated formulations available
- Removes rust from steel form surfaces and concrete surfaces
- Effectively removes concrete buildup on steel form surfaces
- Easily wash residue away with water
- Safe on paint, rubber, plastic or glass
- Ready-to-use formula requires no diluting or mixing
- Odor free
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
A $50 HazMat fee applies to orders of this product to cover hazardous freight costs.